Invoices and bills
You can bill your payments (invoices) to third person via SMS or email for free and pay these bills via GOS.ua
Our service allows you to bill invoices to third person for mobile top-up, Internet refill,or utilities payments. It is also possible to make invoice to fund transfer.It is valid for all cards VISA or MasterCard in Ukraine
Do you have questions?
Contact our support team:
Quickly respond to all emails
MON-FRI 9:00 - 18:00
SAT-SUNwe commit treatments and answer in working hours
What opportunities are opened by invoice service ?
On our GOS.ua website you can use billing service for free. The person who was sent that invoice can pay it on website using VISA cards or MasterCard.
What is a bill (invoice)?
It is a document (invoice) that contains the list of services (or products), quantity, price and details for payment. Invoices also called bills. A person who receives an invoice, can not go wrong with payment details or amount of payment. So, instead of asking someone to pay for the internet or mobile connection we suggest you to simply send invoices with GOS.ua website
- Firstly on the tab "Billing invoice" you should select type of account you want to bill: fund transfer to the card, mobile recharge, utility payments, etc.
- If you choose fund transfer , you will need to enter a 16-digit code of recipient card
- If you choose recharge your mobile, Internet, etc. , you will need to enter in the next field name of provider whose services are required to pay and the number of recharge (mobile number, account, login, and contract number etc)
- The next step is to define the amount of invoice (or fund transfer)
- Then you have to choose method of sending invoice to a subscriber, via SMS message or e-mail. We remind you that there is possible to choose only one way invoice sending.
- Press "Submit" and after a few minutes the subscriber will get your invoice
- If you use invoice service for the first time,after pressing "Send" button the system will ask you to verify your phone number and send to you one-time SMS verification code. This procedure requires for billing contact to identity a sender person
- On the tab "Pay invoice" you need to indicate to whom invoice came (tel.number or email) and number of the invoice (4 digits)
- When fields to whom invoice came and invoice number are entered system will show you the bill with type of service, account number and amount of payment
- If you agree with invoicing, go to fill in your bank card details
- Start to enter bank card data
- At first enter the 16-digits ca rd number
- Fill in the expire card date separately 2 digits month and 2 digits of the year
- Enter the 3-digits CVV2 / CVC2 code (posted on the back of the card)
- Press "Pay invoice" and it immediately goes to processing. In the next minute account (invoice) will be paid.
Make an invoice :
Pay an invoice
We remind you that invoice billing via GOS.ua - is free .
It should be noted, if you want to refill your mobile account without a fee you should download our mobile app GOS Payments and sign in! For GOS app users refillings own mobile account is without any fee!
Our service is certified by international payment systems Visa and MasterCard, reliable level of transaction security is confirmed by PCI DSS certificates .
Information about your payment cards are fully protected, does not transmitted to third parties and does protected from hackers!